Take good care of the health of your heart, skin, eyes and brain. Blackmores Omega Mini High Concentrate contains high quality, concentrated fish oil that provides the same amount of omega-3 per capsule as our standard fish oil capsule* in an easy to swallow mini-size capsule. All Blackmores fish oil is extracted from 100% wild caught small fish. The specialised extraction process ensures purified, high-quality oil that is rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs.
Who Should Use It?
• If you do not consume 2-3 serves of fish weekly
• If you want to maintain healthy function of heart, brain, eye, skin and general well being
• If you want to relieve inflammation/symptoms of mild arthritis
• Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women to promote healthy brain and eye development of baby
Ingredients: Concentrated fish oil omega-3 triglycerides 500 mg equiv. total omega-3 acids expressed as triglycerides (including total EPA + DHA 300 mg) 330 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, sweeteners, surfactants, polysorbates. Contains fish, sulfites and soybean products.
• Omega-3 fatty acids in the natural triglycerides form is better absorbed than the omega-3 fatty acids in the ethyl esters form
• Vanilla flavored without a fishy after taste
• EPA & DHA contribute to strengthen heart function keeping your heart healthy and provide protection against cardiovascular risk, and keeps your skin healthy
• DHA contributes to enhance brain function, and healthy vision
• Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the healthy brain and eye development of the fetus and breastfed infants
For heart, skin and general health:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For brain and eye health:
Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For healthy growth and development in children:
Children 1+ years - Take 2 capsules a day (ages 1-12 years, pierce or squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
Children under 1 year - Only as professionally prescribed.
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
DO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.