Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA). Both omega-3 & -6 essential fatty acids are required for good health.
• Essential fatty acids play an important role for healthy skin and hair growth. Studies also suggest that evening primrose oil can assist in relieving the symptoms of minor skin disorders such as ezcema and dry skin
• Omega-3s have an anti-inflammatory action in the body
• Your body needs essential fatty acids for maintenance of general health and wellbeing
Ingredients: Fish oil 500 mg approximately equivalent to omega-3 marine triglycerides 150 mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90 mg & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60 mg. Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg (approximately equivalent to gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 50 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Who Should Use It?
• Suitable for people who do not get enough essential fatty acids in the diet
• If you want to promote skin health and hydration
• If you want to promote hair growth
• If you want to maintain general health and wellbeing
This product contains 120 tablets. Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules once daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed by a doctor or pharmacist.
Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Gelatin in soft gel shell is from bovine source.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.